search result

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Signature, please!

This is a funny event about my sister and her friend. It is awful and ridiculous. She came to a Minimarket at Sidoarjo city where she likes. She chooses that minimarket and not another.

Every day some people come to that minimarket to buy something they need. Various kinds of things are sold there such as clothes, foods, drinks etc. That minimarket is near from my house. Children, young and adult often go there. Because of cheap, people like going shopping there.

One day my sister and her friend went to that minimarket. They went there after studying at school. My sister wanted to buy a "Splash Cologne" and some foods. Her friend wanted to buy a soft drink. When my sister opened the entrance door she heard the waiter calling her. Then he said, "You have to take your signature first!". She and her friend would do it but suddenly the waiter said, "Oh no, I am just kidding". Then my sister and her friend looked shy and laughed.

This incident makes my sister and her friend shy. She laughs when she remembers about that incident. She hopes that it never happens again to her. But right now she does not care about it.
----------------
*This example of anecdote text is written by Yuli Mahfudlhoh (XII IPS 2)

Search Box

Custom Search

Visitor Map