search result

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Narrative quiz

Read the text then answer the following questions!

There was once a little fly that thought he was very important. One sunny morning, he flew around looking for someone to talk to. He saw a bull grazing in a field. He decided to fly down to talk to him.

The little fly flew down and buzzed around the bull’s head. The bull did not bother with him. He went on chewing grass. The fly then buzzed right inside the bull’s ear. The bull continued chewing grass.

Now the fly decided to land on one of the bull’s horn to make the bull notice him. He waited for the bull to say something, but the bull kept quiet.
The fly then shouted angrily, “Oh bull, if you find that I am too heavy for you, let me know and I’ll fly away”.

The bull laughed and said, “Little fly, I don’t care if you stay or leave. You are so tiny that your weight does not make any difference to me, so please be quiet and leave me alone!”.

Search Box

Custom Search

Visitor Map