search result

Sunday 11 April 2010

Silent, please!

One day, I went to school’s library to read some books because the next day I should do history test. When I was there, I took three different history books and sat in the corner. While reading those books, I listened to music, my favorite songs through my mp3 player. I used earphone and I really enjoyed it.

That songs I heard was my favorite song. I really liked it. Unconsciously, I sang that song. First, I sang it quietly, but then I sang it louder and louder. My voice was so loud.

Suddenly, the librarian, Mr. Walid came to me. He stared at me with angry eyes. He hit my shoulder with some books. “Braaak”, that sound I heard loudly. I was shock about it. Then he reminded me not to sing loudly in the library. He said, “Silent, please!. This is library not music studio”. Finally, I went out from the library. I was so shy about this incident. I run to my class room quickly and I never go again there.
_____________________________________
This example of narrative text is written by Ahmad Afif Maulana

Search Box

Custom Search

Visitor Map