search result

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Entering the Wrong Class

By M. Fany Cipta Nugraha (XI IPA 4)
Have you ever entered the wrong class room? That’s an embarrassing incident, isn’t it? What will you do, then?

One day I went to the canteen with my friends. I’d buy something for my girlfriend. On the way to go there, we were called by Mr. Soendjoto, my Religious teacher. Then we continued to go to canteen. We bought snack then we went back to our classroom. Suddenly my friend left me behind. I was alone and walked faster. After that I thought about something while I was walking.

I entered the classroom then I cried loudly to call my friend, “Syafii, …..Syafii”. Then I realized that it was not my classroom. I fact, I entered the wrong class. At that time I was so embarrassed. Luckily no friends knew about it. “Thanks God. You have saved me”, I said.

Don’t be day dreaming because it can make you do something wrong. Focus when you walk!.

Search Box

Custom Search

Visitor Map