search result

Wednesday 9 May 2012

My Unlucky day


By Mala Iklimah (XI IPA 4)
What do you feel when you come school late? It’s a bad experience, isn’t it?

This incident happened about five years ago when I was in six grade of an elementary school. One day I wake up late because my alarm clock was off. I realized when the sun shines brightly over my window. When I looked it, it indicated 3 a.m. I heard my mom said, “Is it holiday? Don’t you go to school this day? Why don’t you prepare yourself?”. My mother told me that it was 6 a.m. I was shock. I didn’t take a bath yet. Hurriedly I took a bath and had breakfast soon. I didn’t prepare my books.

Then I got on a public transportation. I usually go to school by it. On the way, there was a big traffic jam because of something so it couldn’t pass the road. Time passed and I arrived at school. It was terrible late. I was disappointed.

After this incident, I always prepare my lesson books and my school uniform at night before sleeping. I also wake up in the early morning. I always check whether my alarm clock works well or not.

Search Box

Custom Search

Visitor Map